Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-staging] [xen-unstable] linux: User-space grant

To: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-staging] [xen-unstable] linux: User-space grant table device.
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:56:29 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:56:56 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 31/3/07 16:46, "Alex Williamson" <alex.williamson@xxxxxx> wrote:

>    Maybe this could be moved to a more common spot since only x86 builds
> with CONFIG_XEN_UTIL?  Thanks,

You can't get much more generic than a file named 'util.c' at the root of
drivers/xen.

Everyone should build it and the x86-specific portions (if there really are
any -- it all looks pretty generic to me even if no other architectures
currently use the functions defined in there) should be ifdef'ed or perhaps
relocated to a new file.

 -- Keir