[Xen-devel] Re: Java support for Xen APIs

To: "Anthony Liguori" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Java support for Xen APIs
From: "Ray Kelm" <kelmray@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:51:16 -0400
Cc: Premjith Rayaroth <premjith.rayaroth@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:53:19 +0100
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=gjNImjnACd36Jz9GfxxYSXRxRyMmjXsK6gk7juFaz8RDUyL23dBzZBTlIyqiWtdziI6aWCaTwdMfPQmC2iRTXp34Ukr4poWDiuS5OdLbe3FkoQGmKNhlvSXwr678NdnmpYn6O8RPZFd00efqIUuV1ozRr92Ue+0k3QLmaUzY9e8=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hmm. Looking a little deeper, I find that I'm not really using the new
Xen API calls, but in fact, the older xml-rpc interface. I guess I
have some work to do to get my code running using the correct calls.
After looking at the code in XendAPI.py, VM.unpause will end up
returning xen_api_success_void(), which will not be a nil. It is only
the older api that was returning None directly, which resulted in
<nil> in the xml-rpc response. My bad.

-Ray