[Xen-devel] upgrading Xen3.0.4-1 to Xen-unstable ...

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] upgrading Xen3.0.4-1 to Xen-unstable ...
From: Parissa Heidari <parisa.heidari@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:38:23 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:37:26 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I have a problem for upgrading Xen3.0.4-1 to Xen-unstable and as no one on
users mailing list could help me, I am asking it from developers.

I have Xen3.0.4-1 Installed and it works very well. Now I need to upgrade it
to Xen unstable. It is compiled and installed successfully (at least it seems
to be) and I'm able to boot and run dom0.

But Xend does not work. "xend start" gives no warning or error but running "xm
list" I see:
Error: Unable to connect to xend: No such file or directory. Is xend running?

It seems that xend is updated in /etc/init.d and usr/sbin. Regarding to some
and rerun make install but there is no improvement.
Also I have rerun make all, make install in the tools directory but still no
improvement!
Is there any other solution for this?

Thanks in advance,
Parissa.