[Xen-devel] Re: [patch 00/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: Xen guest implementation

To: Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: [patch 00/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: Xen guest implementation for paravirt_ops interface
From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:55:41 -0700
Cc: Zachary Amsden <zach@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, virtualization@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rusty Russell <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Wright <chrisw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andi Kleen <ak@xxxxxx>, Jens Axboe <jens.axboe@xxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:54:40 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ingo Molnar wrote:
> * Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>  * virtual block device (blockfront)
>>  * virtual network device (netfront)
>>

> note, these drivers should be submitted through the proper block drivers
> and network drivers review process - not via the x86_64 tree.

Yes; who should look at them?  I posted netfront to net-dev, and Stephen
Hemminger commented on it on the last repost, but I'd love them to get
more scrutiny.

Obviously they're not actually useful without Xen (and vice-versa), so
there's not much point in committing them separately.