[Xen-devel] Performance analysis and Debugging of Guest Os (windows OS)

To: xen devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Performance analysis and Debugging of Guest Os (windows OS)
From: aditya shevalkar <aditya27783@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:25:06 +0530 (IST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 04:54:30 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,
Could anyone explain how does the performance analysis data is collected in the
guest OS(linux and windows) of guest OS from xen running on a full
virtualization  environment?
Also how does the debugging is done from within the guest OS and from xen.
How does this information can be exchanged between guest OS and the Xen VMM(may
be in a restricted way).
I am trying to learn this technology in intial stage , so please do reply if
you have some information
which can help me get going with the topic.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya.