RE: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] Initial support for H

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] Initial support for HVM compat guests
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:31:50 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 00:31:43 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So what's the proposed way to reuse compat code for HVM guest?
Extend IS_COMPAT() to cover HVM domain even when
DOMF_COMPAT is not set, or invoke compatible layer directly when
required. In any case, I just didn't see why IS_COMPAT() branch is
placed under is_hvm_vcpu for now. :-)

Thanks for you kind answer on other questions.

- Kevin