RE: [Xen-devel] no xen live/demo/test cd anymore?

To: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>, "Xen devel list" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] no xen live/demo/test cd anymore?
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 01:02:49 -0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:03:09 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On the new download page, the nice live cd that could be used to test
> systems for xen compatibility is not available anymore.

There's currently no 3.0.4 demo CD, so you'll need to use the 3.0.3 one.
To get it, go to the open source downloads page, then click on 'xen
archives' then 3.0.3. It's available along with all the other RPMs.

> Do you plan to publish the live cd again?

We'll maybe spin an updated one, its just a case of finding the time.

Ian