[Xen-devel] Help: Could anybody know about the Intel' s "LaGrande" techn

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Help: Could anybody know about the Intel' s "LaGrande" technologies? Did the Xen be under development using this stuff?
From: xenway@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:48:28 +0800 (CST)
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:48:09 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Could anybody know about the Intel's "LaGrande" technologies? Did the Xen be under development using this stuff?
I have been involved in an project which goal is to enhance the security of commodity operating system via an secure kernel for several weeks. we have studied several similar projects that have the same target. we found that the "NGSCB" and the secure kernel "Nexus" the Microsoft have researched are quite suitable. However, Nexus wants the hardware supports. Fortunately, the Intel Corp has developed their technologies called "Lagrande" which can feed the needs of Nexus. However ,Xen is a suitable reference monitor to build on. We are going to use this stuff via Xen to build a secure virtual monitor and a secure kernel which is isolated in the curtained memory. Could anyone do me a favor to give me a hint about the progress in Xen, thanks :)

想免费获得高速稳定的3G邮箱吗? www.126.com