[Xen-devel] Question to console input events

To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Question to console input events
From: Dietmar Hahn <dietmar.hahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:04:26 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:04:09 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I try to port the mini-os to ia64 and have a problem with using hypervisor
call:
HYPERVISOR_sched_op(SCHEDOP_block, 0);
to block the domU.
The problem is, that the domU never (or a very short time) gets blocked
because the domU gets lots of console events. But all the time no data are in
the console input buffer.
Can anybody explain where and when the console events are generated therewidth
I can have a look in the source.
Thanks.

Dietmar.