[Xen-devel] Please give me an example of 'installation tree'

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Please give me an example of 'installation tree'
From: An Ching <an.ching@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:58:45 +0800 (CST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 19:59:11 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have installed the Xen followed the instructions of http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5, but I am vague when I am asked the question:

What is the install location?

I do not understand clearly what that means. I want to install my guest os in local host, such as in the path /root/guestosdir, and then I try many ways like

http://localhost/root/guestosdir    or
file:/root/guestosdir      or
nfs:localhost:/root/guestosdir

but Xen said those are invalid location.  Could anybody give me an example of how to install guestos in my local direction?

Thank you very much~

- An Ching