Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] keymap support for PVFB

To: "Ewan Mellor" <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Junko Ichino" <ichino.junko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] keymap support for PVFB
From: "Kasai Takanori" <kasai.takanori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:56:38 +0900
Cc: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 16:56:54 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Ewan,

This patch to xen-unstable was committed on Nov 8, and was said to fix
Japanese backslash etc, by adding those keys to the keymap:

Are you using this patch?

When testing, we are using this patch. Conversion uses the function of qemu-dm. The result of conversion has been passed to the PVFB.
However, some special keys cannot be input in Japanese keymap.
Are other conversions necessary before it passes it to PVFB?

Thanks,

--
Takanori Kasai