[Xen-devel] Re: Xentrace supported platforms.

To: Xen-Devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Williamson <mark.a.williamson@xxxxxxxxx>, Rob Gardner <rob.gardner@xxxxxx>, xen-ppc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Xentrace supported platforms.
From: Rob Gardner <rob.gardner@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:55:40 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:55:57 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tony Breeds wrote:
Hello all,
        I've hacked up a version of xentrace (both tools, and hypervisor
code), to work on PPC.  During this process I found a few places that
break on 64-bit platforms.  So I'm wondering who's using xentrace and
on what platforms?

In the dim past, xentrace/xenmon had been tested on amd64 and IA64, but I don't know if anyone is using it on those platforms.

If you have fixes that would work on all platforms, then by all means you should share them.

Rob