Re: [Xen-devel] hi all

Hi,

debian is probably the easiest to install as a domU.  Try using debootstrap -
there's a HOWTO in the manual.  Other linux versions may be installable using
rpmstrap, or by downloading a tarball from somewhere.

For FreeBSD you'll probably want to download a filesystem image, there's one
somewhere but I can't remember what the URL is - it's in the archives.
FreeBSD 7 from the FreeBSD Perforce repositories has Xen support in it.

Btw, the xen-users list is a better place to ask this sort of question.

Cheers,
Mark

On Saturday 26 August 2006 13:10, Deepak Kandhare wrote:
> hi,
>
>   i have installed xen 3.0 successfull. i tried to install domain using
> images. it was successfull. please let us know following details.
>   i would like to install freebsd,debian, and other linux version as
> domain. please let us know website or guidence urls for installation.
>   i dont like to use image now. i would like to install using source or
> using network.
>
>   Thank you,
>
>   ..

> Get your email and more, right on the  new Yahoo.com

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!