Re: [Xen-devel] [POWERPC/IA64] Updates required due to loader changes

On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 13:09 -0500, Hollis Blanchard wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 18:44 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 15:36 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > > Since this is one of the few things which would prevent you using a
> > > 3.0.2 dom0 on a 3.0.3 hypervisor I'm going to add the backwards compat
> > > stuff to the dom0 builder.
> > >
> > > Changes will probably needed to ia64 and powerpc but I'll get back to
> > > you on that...
> >
> > I've now done this, it should come through as changesets 11244-11246.
>
> You may not realize this, but those numbers you're using are specific to
> a particular tree. Instead, please use the changeset hash, because that
> refers to the same changeset no matter what tree it's in.

Sorry, I did know that I just forgot... At any rate the original set I
was talking about were:
      * 11235:62b7b5f3029f
      * 11236:7ca72a1c4182
      * 11237:d57b174adfd6
      * 11238:faadbf5ba8d6
      * 11239:58b5141c8309

And the second set (re-adding __xen_guest to dom0) were:
      * 11244:cc006f78cbe2
      * 11245:2eb8efcc70d1
      * 11246:551495fa7b3e

(I left the cset number in too so you can correlate with my earlier
mail).

> At any rate, it seems these patches have not been moved out of the
> private staging tree, so I really can't comment on them.

Sure, this was more of a heads up that they were coming ;-)

Ian.