Re: [Xen-devel] [HVM] Debug register access question

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, George Dunlap  wrote:

Good catch.  Do you have a simple test to verify that the new patch
works properly?
-George

Hi, George,

No, I don't exactly have a simple test that can verify it. I haven't been doing very thorough testing on the SVM side of things, I've just playing with gdb in a guest and setting breakpoints in a simple app with 'hbreak' and it seems to be catching them properly. If you'd like, I can try and test things out with and without my patch using my very simple smoke test to see if there's a noticible difference.

  --travis

BTW, sorry for the late reply.  My filter misplaced your message.