Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: xend, network-script and vif-script

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: xend, network-script and vif-script
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:19:40 +0200
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:20:08 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=cGO3SPCLrJU95nuxi5euAsXJpbw9Ys89nPoLXPEBoZhrKWjuy/cLCRM6RGmcNfESqXukTMSmfuSV5TwS2RuIxNJ6GVKGpr83CQmQsdAhmC5LBagfiiWl1qXQNjPKpLDis/sqzieh+I4mAdvtNRCeOm4setP/p9UFalqyJnolaZI=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx