Re: [Xen-devel] current xen unstable x86 pae doesn't compile install: ca

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] current xen unstable x86 pae doesn't compile install: cannot create regular file `//boot/xen-3.0-unstable.gz': Permission denied
From: Hans-Christian Armingeon <mog.johnny@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:32:54 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:17:29 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Am Donnerstag, 10. August 2006 17:44 schrieb Hans-Christian Armingeon:
> Hi,
>
> current hg unstable pae doesn't build.

Well, I narrowed it down a bit. xen unstable pae builds fine on sarge, but not
on ubuntu dapper i386.

on dapper I have

# make --version
GNU Make 3.81beta4
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for i486-pc-linux-gnu

On sarge I have:

# make --version
GNU Make 3.80
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Has something changed in the way, make evaluates variables? Or do I have to
look at configure/autotools?

> [...]

Johnny