Re: [Xen-devel] Sparc32/64 porting effort, interest?

Your first task, is to port the zilog UART :)

I'm trying to get whole thing compile first. Tools and docs were easy, but xen/arch/sparc/asm-offsets.c gives problems. I'll send a patch when it's less dirty.

Zilog is trivial, I can reuse OpenBIOS or Proll code for example. No sweat.

I'd love the opportunity to share OF code, and we have a small partition firmwaware that give Dom0 the appearance of real OF in a domain.

I'd like to reuse some OpenBIOS code for that too.