[Xen-devel] Migration of paused domains

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Migration of paused domains
From: Rob Bradford <rob.bradford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 15:13:12 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 06:12:40 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm not sure if this is a real bug or not, but when attempting to test
my block device migration system I pause the domain to ensure that no
more writes to the backing block device will occur.

Unfortunately if the domain is pause an xm migrate command simply leads
to the xm migrate command hanging. I would have thought it should be
possible to migrate a paused domain. Is this a bug or is there a real
problem with trying to migrate a paused domain?

Cheers,

Rob
--
Rob Bradford <rob.bradford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>