Re: [Xen-devel] [RESEND] Question about recursive mappings

Is it still the case that we don't support recursive mappings for PAE
page tables?  NetWare relies on recursive mappings in both PAE and
non-PAE modes.  The non-PAE mode is working well, but now that I've
statred working on running with PAE it appears I'm hitting this issue.

- Bruce

<9e623acb8c30c70453a9b82b8b9a63b7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Keir Fraser