Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: compile error : make: *** i386-dm: No such file or

To: "Rick Gonzalez" <rcgneo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: compile error : make: *** i386-dm: No such file or directory.
From: "Anand Gupta" <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:57:10 +0530
Cc: Wayne Pascoe <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:27:33 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have tried to pull a fresh tree and even then the same error is reported. I will check the dev86 package and revert back. The compile also complained about SDL/Cocoa which is required to compile qemu, however the SDL package is already installed.

On 7/25/06, Rick Gonzalez <rcgneo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wayne Pascoe wrote:

> On 23 Jul 2006, at 23:02, Anand Gupta wrote:
>
>> Can anyone help me with the error below ? Have tried with a fresh
>> download using mercurial with the latest changeset still the same
>> error. I get the same error if i do a make distclean.
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>>

> Have you got dev86 packages installed ?
Hi,

    I am having the same problem. I installed dev86-0.16.0-201.1 and
still have the problem. I am deleting that tree and pulling a new one.
I'll let you know if problem goes away.

regards,

rick

> --Wayne Pascoe    (gpg --keyserver www.co.uk.pgp.net --recv-keys
> 79A7C870)
> God gave you the power - Preacher on the Simpsons
> Hmm. You'd think he'd wanna...  limit my
> power - Bart

Rick Gonzalez
Linux Technology Center
IBM Corporation