Re: [Xen-devel] Re: python frontend for xenstat

To: "Jayesh Salvi" <jayeshsalvi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: python frontend for xenstat
From: "Diwaker Gupta" <diwaker.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:35:00 -0700
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 12:35:24 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 4/15/06, Jayesh Salvi <jayeshsalvi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To answer my own question, I found the bindings directory and the swig
targets in Makefile. I could build perl and python bindings from them by
doing 'make all-bindings'.

I will have a look at the generated python code and see how I can use it.

Did you have any success with this? I could generate the bindings, but
when I try to use the Python bindings, I see this error:

import xenstat

/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xenstat.py
     3 # This file is compatible with both classic and new-style classes.
     4
----> 5 import _xenstat
     6 import new
     7 new_instancemethod = new.instancemethod

ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/_xenstat.so: undefined
symbol: xenstat_init

Has anyone had success with the xenstat python bindings?

TIA,
Diwaker
--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net/blog