Re: [Xen-devel] Where can I find some tutorial or manual on how to use x

To: "Lily Huang" <ushuanglily@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Where can I find some tutorial or manual on how to use xenstore?
From: "Jacob Gorm Hansen" <jacobg@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:16:26 +0200
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:16:46 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=WpmQBZNbwwheAZGsTZ5bOpLj8ujq8ey9giUnNjSNEQrGdbrWYuBrYx6d2FnLvLDbX58dokET2sgc97ivGAJiHhfGHmasZYwOa4LdhrTnVswcYB/uH61lFnqn5lkRzgG2DLXnIIvDGKaL0cuQZZCOo5U2mrxV2nS8197B7ijBBrA=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx