RE: [Xen-devel] Networking in dom0

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Networking in dom0
From: "Carb, Brian A" <Brian.Carb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:57:35 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Krysan, Susan" <KRYSANS@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Puthiyaparambil, Aravindh" <aravindh.puthiyaparambil@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:58:06 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keir

This doesn't seem to be working out of the box. I see this behavior on a Dell
2x X86_64 platform, as well as on the Unisys ES7000/one. Any ideas on what the
problem might be? We've entered bugzilla 656 to track it. Thanks.

brian carb (610-648-2437 or N2 385-2437)
unisys corporation - malvern, pa
brian.carb@xxxxxxxxxx

attachments from all computers.