Re: [Xen-devel] Gdbserver and --attach (stepping disabled since 8ed13145

To: Simon Kagstrom <simon.kagstrom@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Gdbserver and --attach (stepping disabled since 8ed131452f27)
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:29:10 +0100
Cc: xen-devel list <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 May 2006 03:29:31 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 11 May 2006, at 11:16, Simon Kagstrom wrote:

Is there any special reason while this was done? The description does
not comment this. Reverting this part of the patch allows me to
single-step the attached domain again (but see below).

He quite obviously got the condition round the wrong way. You can't single-step a core dump.

 -- Keir