RE: [Xen-devel] PAE mode mismatch in Xen (xen=no Dom0=yes)

To: <pak333@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Anthony Liguori" <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] PAE mode mismatch in Xen (xen=no Dom0=yes)
From: "Puthiyaparambil, Aravindh" <aravindh.puthiyaparambil@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 23:50:11 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 May 2006 20:50:39 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Try doing a “make uninstall; make XEN_TARGET_X86_APE=y world”. If you still get the errors… like Anthony said, please do share J

With PAE I think you are limited to 16GB of memory if I am not mistaken. Are you on an i386 box or x86_64 box? If it is an x86_64 box then that might be the better option as you can see all 32GB.

Aravindh