[Xen-devel] Xen projects in the Google Summer of Code

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen projects in the Google Summer of Code
From: Simon Crosby <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 09:32:52 -0700
Cc: lhospo@xxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 02 May 2006 09:33:18 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Xen project is fortunate to be included in the Google Summer of Code,
with the objective of getting student interns to work on Xen projects.

We've put a few project suggestions online, but we need more good ideas and
students to work on them, as well as mentors to guide the students.  Mentors
can come from any organization - just as long as you are qualified to guide
and grade the student's work. Many of the xen contributors on xen-devel are
more than qualified to mentor.

Please see http://code.google.com/soc/xensource/about.html and
http://www.xensource.com/summerofcode.html for more details.

To sign up as a mentor please visit
http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_step1.html

Also, please feel free to followup or email me with additional ideas, even
if you can't don't want to mentor them.

Many thanks

Simon
XenSource