Re: [Xen-devel] [patch] 32/64-bit hypercall interface revisited

On 24 Apr 2006, at 20:24, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

Since the other patch is still undergoing discussion, please commit this
one. As suggested, I've changed the macro names to
GET/SET_GUEST_HANDLE().

This patch will unconditionally use the 'structural' definition of guest handles for tools and kernels as well as Xen, right? Can XenLinux for x86/ia64 still build with this patch, without needing a bunch of GET/SET_GUEST_HANDLE changes?

 -- Keir