Re: [Xen-devel] Running Netware 6.x on Xen

As of right now the only information I can provide is that Xen enabled
NetWare (v6.5)  is scheduled to be delivered as part of our next version
of OES, which is scheduled for sometime during the first half of 2007.
I wish I could give some more specifics as to an earlier look-see, but
as of right now I can't.

- Bruce Rogers

>>> "jimmy Pierre" <jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx> 4/14/2006
10:15:17 am >>>
Greetings,

If anybody knows about this roadmap, kindly oblige.

Happy Easter!
Jimmy
nui.fr