RE: [Xen-devel] spurious interrupts

To: "Jan Beulich" <jbeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] spurious interrupts
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:00:30 +0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:01:16 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The question is that corresponding gmfns is not necessarily contiguous.
Maybe instead of setting order to non-zero, we can change nr_extents
to >1 by allocating buffer to contain all gmfns to be released.

Another abstraction could be to incorporate set_phys_to_machine
into decrease/increase_reservation, and thus allow
xen_create_contiguous_region to be used by auto_translated_mode if
we want that translated mode to work for backend like for xen/ia64...

Thanks,
Kevin