[Xen-devel] RE: Re: "xm list" causing "OverflowError: int exceedsXML-RPC

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] RE: Re: "xm list" causing "OverflowError: int exceedsXML-RPC limits"
From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:51:14 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:53:21 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please try the following patch:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/aliguori/xend-xmlrpc-large-ints.diff

It should solve your problem.  Your machine has more than 2G of memory
right?

(Sorry for not inlining, my mail server is acting up so I'm using gmane...).

Regards,

Anthony Liguori