[Xen-devel] Daily Xen-HVM Builds: cs9368

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Daily Xen-HVM Builds: cs9368
From: Rick Gonzalez <rcgneo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:01:41 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:06:12 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
changeset:   9368:fbc3a2657fef
tag:         tip
user:        kaf24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date:        Tue Mar 21 15:57:47 2006 +0100
summary: Prevent a stray error message in the case that either DISTDIR or

Hardware:  x460

******************** x86_32(no PAE): ***************************

* dom0: SLES9 SP2
* dom0 boots fine
* xend starts without problem
* Hvm domains start fine.

--- Linux HVM domain status: ---

Details:

ISSUES:

N/A

SUMMARY:

Xm-test execution summary:
    PASS:  74
    FAIL:  1
    XPASS: 2
    XFAIL: 1

Details:

XFAIL: 02_network_local_ping_pos
           ping loopback failed for size 65507. ping eth0 failed for size
65507.

--- Windows HVM domain status: ---

ISSUES:

*

SUMMERY:

| Category   |        Test Case             |              OS       |
|            |                              |-----------------------|
|            |                              | Win2k| Win2k3 | WinXP |
| Networking |  Open IE                     |      |        | pass  |
|            |  Ping Remote sys.            |      |        | pass  |
|            |  BSO Authentication          |      |        | pass  |
|            |  Telnet to remote sys.       |      |        | pass  |
|            |  Copy 512MB from remote sys. |      |        | pass  |
|            |  Start Media Player          |      |        | pass  |
| Graphics   |  Start Solitaire             |      |        | pass  |
|            |  run commands in CMD.exe     |      |        | pass  |
| Disk I/O   |  Load a large file in Notepad|      |        | pass  |
| Xen        |  Concurrent Win. HVM Doms.   |      |        | pass  |
|            |  Dom shutdown/destruction    |      |        | pass  |
NOTE: I am working on automating these test cases.

********************** x86_64: *********************************

* dom0: SLES9 SP2
* dom0 boots fine
* xend starts without problem
* able to boot HVM domains.

--- Linux HVM domain status: ---

Details:

* xm-test run completes.
* loopback device problem is not present anymore. :)

ISSUES:

N/A

SUMMARY:

Xm-test execution summary:
    PASS:  74
    FAIL:  1
    XPASS: 2
    XFAIL: 1

Details:

XFAIL: 02_network_local_ping_pos
           ping loopback failed for size 65507. ping eth0 failed for size
65507.

regards,

Rick