[Xen-devel] Minimum time-quantum for a DomU

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Minimum time-quantum for a DomU
From: "Amitayu Das" <amitayudas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:47:28 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:48:41 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

How can we know about the minimum time-quantum that a Xen scheduler
allocates for a DomU? How big or less is that compared to the
length
of one jiffy? Please note that I'm not asking for a slice value within a period. In order to schedule a DomU for a total time of slice value within a period, what is the minimum time that a DomU would be scheduled by Hypervisor each time within a period? I'm asking w.r.t. default settings available with Xen 3.0 and sedf scheduler.

If anybody knows, please let me know.

Thanks,
Amitayu