[Xen-devel] bug # 477

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] bug # 477
From: Jason <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:00:58 -0600 (CST)
Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 03:24:28 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys, I just posted an addition to bug #477 regarding xenconsoled and
lots of data being pasted into a DomU.  This seems to impact data as small
as 60 lines being pasted into the console on a domu and causes a BUG: soft
lockup detected on CPU#0! message in the domu that you are pasting the
data. I have confirmed this behaviour in the March 14th pull as well as
the March 17 pull from xen-unstable-hg.    I have also found that if
xenconsoled does not crash, it goes to 100% CPU in dom0.   Any thoughts?

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,