[Xen-devel] Re: Staging repository

On 14 Mar 2006, at 19:56, John Levon wrote:

I just applied an extended version of your patch as changeset 9238
(c445d4...) to the xen-unstable repository. The changeset comment there
says it all, really. It should end up in the public repo in the next
couple of hours if I haven't screwed anything up and the automatic
regression tests pass.

BTW, is there a particular reason why the staging repository isn't
available to pull?

The delay is usually only a couple of hours, if all goes well. And if it doesn't we get a clear automated bug report without troubling other users of the tree with broken bits.

 -- Keir