[Xen-devel] xen domain suspend

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] xen domain suspend
From: "jaikumar Ganesh" <jaikumarg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:09:28 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 21:10:15 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello
  I was looking at the details of the domain suspend code...

I was interested in knowing as to how and where does xen decided that
its an opportune time to suspend a domain (say for example the domain
is in the middle of a hypervisor call)

I had a look at the code and came up till the following function:

xfr_vm_suspend  (/tools/xfrd/xfrd.c)  which  calls xfr_send_suspend
which in turn posts a message to the xend server with the suspend
command.

So does the xend server check , whether we can suspend the domain now?

Thanks
Jaikumar