[Xen-devel] Grant tables from dom0 userspace?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Grant tables from dom0 userspace?
From: "Jacob Gorm Hansen" <jacobg@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:59:58 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 18:00:46 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi,

I would like to share some pages between my domU graphics frontend
device, and the backend which runs in userspace in dom0. Right now I
am doing this with my own scheme, but presumably grant tables would be
the correct solution.

Is it possible to use grant tables from dom0 userspace? There used to
be a file called tools/libxc/xc_gnttab.c but that seems to be gone
now.

Jacob