[Xen-devel] chmod'ing XmTestReport/* at compile time

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] chmod'ing XmTestReport/* at compile time
From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:28:19 -0600
Cc: Dan Smith <danms@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:28:56 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I noticed that when running xm-test during development, a bunch of files under revision control get touched during building making hg ci a bit awkward since it picks up these changes. I talked to Dan Smith about it and he said it was because the hg on xenbits would occasionally lose +x permissions.

Is this still the case? If so, what version of hg is this? If this is happening, I'd like to try and reproduce it so it can be submitted to mercurial as a bug (if it already hasn't).

Thanks!

Regards,

Anthony Liguori