[Xen-devel] domain id

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] domain id
From: "jaikumar Ganesh" <jaikumarg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:12:32 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:12:51 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All
  I am a newbie to the xen community and I am facing some crashes due
to my code changes.

A quick question: When i start a new domain with id being set to say
"VM100" (the id that is shown in the xm list ouput), whats the id that
will be stored in the domain structure? i.e

struct domain *d ;
d->id ??

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks