Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on Ubuntu Dapper

To: Tom Marshall <tommy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on Ubuntu Dapper
From: Adam Wendt <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:54:51
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:55:26 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I also had problems starting xend when running unstable on ubuntu dapper, 'xend
start' would return to console, but 'xm' commands would say xend not running and
ps aux|grep xend would show a few python processes.

Any ideas? Ways to debug xend so I can see where its hanging if its hanging
somewhere?

Adam Wendt
IPCoast, Inc.

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:10 , Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx> sent: