Re: [Xen-devel] Change in xm interface

To: Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Change in xm interface
From: Nivedita Singhvi <niv@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:25:57 -0800
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:38:56 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ewan Mellor wrote:

Perhaps this sort of changes should be announced on xen-announce in the future? Is there such a list?

That list is xen-devel, for the moment.  I'm not sure there's any value
in having a separate list -- anyone who's developing products that sit
on top of Xen _really_ needs to be reading xen-devel anyway -- the
project simply isn't mature enough for you to get away without doing
that.

Heavily seconded. Please don't fork mailing lists - it really
isn't warranted, and tends to exaggerate the problem we're
trying to solve (people not seeing the information they need
because it's hidden somewhere)...

thanks,
Nivedita