[Xen-users] Re: Still problems with VNC and Windows on Intel Xeon/VT

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Still problems with VNC and Windows on Intel Xeon/VT
From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:13:35 -0600
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:26:00 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thorolf Godawa wrote:
If I try to connect on the local machine (xen0-host) to the xenU I only get:
# vncviewer 10.65.0.31:5501

If you want to use the port number (rather than the VNC display number), do hostname::portnum; with only one colon, it's attempting to use the number as a *display* value (and adds 5500 to it).