RE: [Xen-devel] No VMX-guests on Intel Xeon/VT

To: "Thorolf Godawa" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Charles Coffing" <ccoffing@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] No VMX-guests on Intel Xeon/VT
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:40:57 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 16:51:25 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did you build a new initrd using the "mkinitrd" command?
Either do that [search the archive if you need to find more details on
how to do this], or you can turn off modules in the kernel [that's what
I do, because I then only need ONE file to copy from the dev machine to
target machine - not that I'm changing the kernel very often...]

I hope this helps.

--
Mats