[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] cset 8690 blk driver regression

On 31 Jan 2006, at 23:08, Alex Williamson wrote:

These were two separate bugs.  Backing out
(or otherwise rewriting) that patch is still
necessary for domU to boot on ia64.

A gnttab_shared_gpfn macro sounds good to me!
(assuming defined to the pre-patch lines for
ia64 and the post-patch lines for x86?)

   The easiest thing would be making __mfn_to_gpfn() be a pass through
like below.  It works for now, but I don't know what I'm breaking by
doing this.  Thanks,

Yeah, that's probably bad news. gnttab_shared_gpfn sounds better.

 -- Keir