RE: grant table anxiety [was RE: [Xen-devel] GNTTABOP_unmap_grant_ref]

To: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: grant table anxiety [was RE: [Xen-devel] GNTTABOP_unmap_grant_ref]
From: "King, Steven R" <steven.r.king@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:35:05 -0800
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:44:14 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Per Mark's pointers to LWN articles, Linux's page remapping scheme is
churning.  Once that settles, is a reasonable test of "sensibleness"
that paravirtual Linux be able to map shared pages in the same manner as
traditional Linux maps device based memory?