[Xen-devel] Page cache shared across domain

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Page cache shared across domain
From: Amit Patel <amitpate@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:38:19 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:22:01 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I just got started using Xen. Is there any mechanism in Xen which
allows pages shared across multiple domains? I was reading documents
regarding grant tables but one limitation it states, is that a page
using this mechanism  can only be shared between two domains and only
one of them has control over pages at anytime. I was looking for
something where any domain has access to this shared memory and can be
accessed by any domain in read only mode. Any help if its possible to
do with Xen and where can I look for information is appreciated.

TIA

Siva