Re: [Xen-devel] dom0_mem more flexible?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] dom0_mem more flexible?
From: Ralph Passgang <ralph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:16:04 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:57:51 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thats supported in xen3... just don't assign memory to your dom0 by don't
using the dom0_mem boot parameter and your dom0 will use almost the complete
available RAM.

If you start domU's, then the required amount of RAM is ballooned out of dom0
and will be used in your domU automaticlly.

The minimum amount of RAM, which dom0 will keep is configured
in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp.

--Ralph