RE: [Xen-devel] PG_arch_1

To: "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>, "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] PG_arch_1
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:39:43 +0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 02:40:49 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I prefer to the "vague" name here. By using PG_foreign, how can this bit be
utilized by other places when running out of virtualization world? Since these
bits are *jealously* guarded, name of the new bit should encourage more usages
instead of special purpose.

Thanks,
Kevin