Re: [Xen-devel] Documentation

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Documentation
From: Robb Romans <FMJ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:11:23 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:50:03 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    > John S Little wrote:
    >> Robin, The only current documentation that I've found for 3.0 is
    >> located at
    >> http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/documentation.html.
    >> I haven't read all of it but it mostly seems to be a copy of the
    >> 2.0 documentation Other than that is the link that Robb pointed
    >> out below regarding the outline proposal.

    NS> Hello John,

    NS> Thanks for volunteering to help! Much appreciated...

    NS> If you're working with the 3.0 release and the unstable tree,
    NS> you'll find that a lot of updates got merged by Alan and the
    NS> Xensource team over the weekend.

Big kudos to Alan, Karsten, and crew for the doc updates.

    NS> Some more stuff will be merged in the next 2 days.

    NS> Download the current mercurial tip and look at the source. If
    NS> you go to the docs/src tree, you will see the latex
    NS> source. Doing a make install in the docs tree will generate the
    NS> pdf, html, etc versions.

I'd recommend doing a `make all` in the docs/ subdirectory.  "make ps"
and "make pdf" are available if you don't want everything.

<snip>

Regards,
Robb

- --
Robb Romans                     (512) 838-0419
Linux Commando                  T/L   678-0419
ARS NA5TT