RE: [Xen-devel] xendomains init script

To: "Chris Bainbridge" <chris.bainbridge@xxxxxxxxx>, "Xen development list" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] xendomains init script
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:15:02 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:12:21 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Here's another feature... I'm not sure if anyone else will
> need this, but we had a requirement to log all console
> output, and to have console windows available at all time and
> potentially multiplexed between users. I solved it by having
> each xen domain start up in a persistent window inside a
> screen session.

We've been thinking about having an option to fork off a 'screen'
session when creating a vm.

It would be good if you could write a few notes to describe what the
runes you use to start screen are, and whether you think it makes sense
to integrate this with 'xm'?

Thanks,
Ian